Are you a healthcare institution that may need professional consulting services but not enough to warrant a full time contract?
Would you like the ability to call up anytime for questions that you may have?
Are you planning to purchase a new CT, MR, or other piece of equipment?
Are you planning to replace an existing PACS system?
Would you like a review of your current policies and procedures?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then SG&A has a custom program that will fit your needs.
Total Support Program
As an active client on the SG&A Maintenance (Active Support, Total Support) Program, the client receives:
8 total hours of any mix of the services below per month
- On-site services by SG&A Services staff or,
- Off-site services by SG&A Services including but not limited to:
- Conference calls
- Document review such as contracts or DICOM conformance statements
- Vendor discussions on behalf of client
- Equipment procurement assistance
- Policy and procedure review/development/modification
- Workflow review
- Immediate attention by SG&A staff for call in questions
Would you like an independent review of your:
- Server and Storage strategy?
- Considering Virtualization?
- Security strategy
- Existing network architecture or strategy?
- Perhaps your entire datacenter?
Contact SG&A for a consultation. A program can be customized for your specific needs and business circumstances.