Have a vision for the future? A PACS deployment in radiology, integration with HIS/RIS information systems enabling image distribution throughout the healthcare enterprise. But where should you start?
SG&A Services can get your institution started on the right track. Decision making based on your workflow data. Site analysis and cost benefits with financial justifications are needed. Here's how SG&A Services can help.
Phase I. Site Operations Assessment & Analysis.
- Develop a current workflow map, film storage and image distribution mapping for radiology and throughout the healthcare enterprise.
- Develop clinical information maps, determine critical enterprise information needs and make recommendations for effective information flow.
- Quantify costs; identify inefficiencies, communication and workflow breakdowns.
- Show how electronic re-engineering of radiology will help.
Phase II. Cost Benefit & Justification Based on Analysis.
- Develop cost analysis for direct and indirect costs.
- Development of benefits scenarios.
- Increases in production capacity.
- Increases in billing and revenue capture.
- Re-engineering and work process improvements.
- Impact to clinical care enterprise wide.
Phase III. Proforma Modeling.
- Development of information based decision-making models.
- Development of financial scenarios for optimal deployment and payback.
Contact SG&A for a consultation. A program can be customized for your specific needs and business circumstances.